Please note that I can also assist you with negotiating your past due bills with your creditors BEFORE YOU make a final decision on whether you should seek protection under the Bankruptcy Code.
Let me deal with the bill collectors.
My services in your bankruptcy case include but are not limited to:
- A 30 minute free in-person consultation;
- A realistic evaluation of your financial situation with advise as how best to proceed in order to solve your current financial problems whether in bankruptcy or not.
- I will assist you in your decision how to protect your assets best. Chapter 7, or Chapter 13.
- In office or other location meetings as your case requires;
- If you decide to proceed in bankruptcy I will complete the preparation and electronic filing of the means test forms, petition, schedules, supplemental local forms and mailing matrix;
- Preparation and attendance at the 341 Meeting of Creditors;
- Filing any necessary motions to avoid liens;
- Providing all notices and instructions to the client(s);
- Preparation and filing amended schedules and statements.
[Use my password “bestlawga” to gain access.]
This is a free and 100% secure site to complete my bankruptcy questionnaire. You can return to this questionnaire any time you want to complete it.
Wills, Trusts & Estates
The fees for my Will preparation services includes the preparation of a Will, a Durable Power of Attorney, and a Georgia Health Care Directive.
I will be happy to prepare these separate documents for married couples for the price of an individual. This fee also includes consultation.
Do you have questions about my services?
Contact me at 770-565-6441 or via our contact form.
What does a Will do for me and my family?
It should do the following:
- Appoint a guardian if you have minor children,
- Appoint an executor to administer your Will when you die,
- Spell out specifically how you want your property distributed.
NOTE: In the absence of a will, real estate is likely to be inherited by minors or numerous co-owners that results in costly fees and expenses. Taking time to prepare your Will now can save your heirs significant expense and trouble later.